PR CONCEPTS - YOUR MESSAGES TO THE RIGHT TARGET GROUP
"When a young man meets a girl and tells her what a great guy he is, that's the advertisement. If he tells her how cute she looks, that's advertising. But if she decides to go with him because she has heard of others, he was a fine guy, so these are public relations."
Alwin Münchmeyer, Banker
This analogy - along with the call to "do good and talk about it" - has become a popular classic. In our opinion, it sums up the core of PR: Generating positive news, preparing it objectively neutral and conveying it to the right, the relevant target group. Then the positive response comes back on a broad scale.
Sounds simple, but in practice it means a lot of fine work and instinct, especially among newcomers or companies that had little to do with PR so far. Who knows exactly how it is perceived "from the outside" and which messages are successfully received by which target groups?
We recommend our clients a conceptual, strategically oriented approach in which we clearly differentiate the individual steps and enable them to make a transparent calculation in advance.
Very important for a clear positioning is the actual analysis but it also requires courage for self-criticism. We know this sensitive situation from many years of practice and give you the necessary professional support in the correct "location determination".
As a PR agency in Germany, we advise and assist you in your marketing and corporate communications. Together with you, we work out the important topics for journalists and bring the core messages to the relevant media. We integrate PR with online communication and act accordingly networked. Whether large events such as press conferences with accompanying program, customer awards with over 150 incentive participants, company celebrations for round anniversaries or discussion forums with workshops: We have experience in organizing and holding events, so that you feel at your own event as a guest, only to take care of the pleasant things.
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF A TYPICAL PR CONCEPT
- Fact collection, evaluation of previous publications
- Opinion polling, for example through surveys / creating a polarity profile
- Definition of the actual situation
- Definition of the target situation
- Recommended action
DESIRED / ACTUAL COMPENSATION
- Recognize strengths
- Discover deficits
- Work out positioning
- Determine communication goals and messages
- Determine target groups and select media
- Action planning in long, medium and short term sections
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE MEASURES
- Press information (product information, economic data, personnel information)
- Technical reports / user reports
- press conferences
- Image brochures
- House magazines
- Events / Journalist events
- Sighting and evaluation of the communication result
- if necessary, correction and resolution of further measures