CORPORATE IDENTITY: TOGETHER, WE BUILD YOUR IMAGE
Do you send company news to your environment? YES, sure! You do. With every contact your company has with customers, suppliers, employees and other people with interest at your bisiness.
We should once again deal more closely with the topic of corporate identity, so that your image requirements also arrive at your communication partners.
- Does your company have a written business philosophy?
- Do you have a guide to leadership?
- Are there internal "rules of the game" for the employees?
- Are the communication goals of the company defined externally?
- Is there a defined corporate design of your house to anchor the recognition effect on the viewer?
Together we build up the image you want people to see.
From the analysis of these questions, various measures for the unification of communication are derived: A concrete example of this is a jointly developed corporate philosophy, which must not only be written down but also - in the truest sense of the word - filled with life.
- Advice on the definition of your corporate identity
- Analysis of the (current) actual image
- Definition of desired image values (target image)
- Implementation of your corporate identity through coordinated marketing measures